According to The Economist, there are more than 4,000 food trucks in the U.S. and the numbers continue to rise. It’s amazing how $2 tacos or lattes can add up to a $1.6 billion dollar industry. With growth comes the opportunity for new clients.
SECURA Can Help
Comprehensive Auto Coverage (with a variety of deductibles and coverage options)
Business Personal Property and Mobile Property Coverage (including commercial prep spaces, equipment inside the truck, canopies, tables, and portable cooking equipment)
- Property Damage Liability
- Business Interruption for Scheduled Vehicles
- Mobile Property Coverage
- Spoilage Coverage
- Blanket Additional Insured for Auto & General Liability
- Primary/Non-Contributory Endorsements available
- Short-term or annual policies available (for General Liability only)
- Products and Completed Operations Coverage
Not all coverage is created equally, make sure your clients are fully insured for all their business risks.
Are You A Startup?
Bonus: Startup businesses aren’t a deal breaker for this class, as long as the owners have restaurant ownership or management experience.
This article was published in the July 2019 edition of Colorado Insurance News (COIN). To view more articles and read the whole COIN, click here.