At GuideOne, we understand the needs of small businesses and the types of products agents need to serve this market. With a 70+ year history, you can count on us for competitive small commercial coverage. Using our small business portal, you can rate, quote and bind Business Owner’s Policies and Workers’ Compensation in as few as 10 minutes – using one system!
A few benefits of our portal and products include:
- Eligibility determined within the first two screens. If the risk isn’t eligible, you will know why and whether you can pursue it through another GuideOne product.
- Data pre-fills that save you keystrokes and time.
- Straight-through design that lets you bind business without underwriting intervention in many cases.
- Coverage recommendations specific to the risk.
GO BOPsm – A Small and Mighty Business Owner’s Policy
- Protects small businesses in eight industries: church, contractor, distributor, office, real estate, restaurant, retail and service.
- Provides key coverages, such as property and liability, but also offers coverage tailored to the industry.
- Offers over 280 class codes.
GO COMP – The Simple Way to Quote Workers’ Compensation
- Broad appetite including: church, distributor, office, real estate, restaurant, retail and service, with payroll of $500,000 or less.
- All classes, except real estate, can be written monoline or in conjunction with BOP.
- 15% commission for new business and 12% commission for renewal business written in the GO COMP portal.
If growing your small commercial business is a priority, let’s talk. I’m excited to share more about our portal, our small business products, and our company with you. You can reach me directly via phone at 1-720-441-7670, or via email at WMottScott@guideone.com. I look forward to speaking with you!
Whitney Mott Scott is the Colorado Sales Director for GuideOne Insurance. She equips independent agents with tools to keep their businesses growing strong and is an expert on GuideOne’s commercial products offered in Colorado.