Most agencies would acknowledge that a quality agency proposal is key to attracting and retaining business. A great proposal should increase the potential for a successful outcome. But what’s necessary for a proposal to be considered “great?”READ MORE
Studies show that a sedentary lifestyle is detrimental to overall health, decreasing blood flow and creating joint issues from posture. Though you can’t control how your employees take care of themselves off hours, you can instill a workplace culture that values their health through small but effective changes that encourage movement. Employee health and wellbeing is one of theREAD MORE
News reports from across the country tell of retailers boarding up their buildings in attempts to curtail damage from rioters post election. From an insurance perspective, are there any coverage issues these retailers should consider?READ MORE
- Networked Insurance Agents Rebrands to AmWINS Access – Admitted Placement Services
- Tech Evangelist Stephanie Beninati Recommends “So Easy” ePayPolicy
- Carrier Uses ZipWhip to Decrease Claims Cycle Time
- Grit….Your Personality Trait to Achieve Greatness
- Are your agency proposals accomplishing what you want them to?